Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Organized Chaos

Work has been extremely busy lately... mainly because my co-worker went on maternity leave for 3 months which meant I took over her job while still trying to do mine. Not fun. I had completely neglected my job and now that she's back (thank goodness) I'm playing the catch up game. Which bring me to my next point (and the point of this blog)... Organized Chaos.


I'm a complete neat freak... I love organization and having a specific place for everything but as you can see, that is not the case for me at work BUT... it works! Somehow, someway, I'm beginning to be more productive in my organized chaos than storing everything away and bringing it back out multiple times a day which is a complete waste of time. This works for me and its strange to believe considering how crazy I am about keeping organized. Now this does NOT mean that I'm letting go of my organized ways but does mean that I'm open to change and I'm somehow able to function in an organized mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment