Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

This weekend was tons of fun... I usually like to plan things in advance but I'm finding out more and more that impulsive plans always have the best turnouts! This weekend was one of those non-planned weekends and it was awesome! On Friday, we went to Santa Cruz to visit the gals and had a blast! Plus I had a pizza roll at Kianti's Restaurant (if your ever in the area, check it out) which was soooo delicious!!! Pizza rolls... Yum! Then on Saturday I went to an SJ Sharks game which was also tons of fun.



I absolutely LOVE going to Sharks games. And this year, I have been lucky enough to go to several games which has been so much fun as a fan... Yes, a huge fan... I sometimes hate to admit it (I'm a So-Cal girl at heart) but I'm a huge San Jose Sharks fan! GO Sharks!

No comments:

Post a Comment