May is always a fun time of year... I can feel summer creeping up and the days getting toastier. It's also the birthday of my good buddy Yazmin. I met her in the 7th grade and we have remain friends ever since. Lucky for us, we both decided to come up north for college (San Jose & Santa Cruz) so it's been easy keeping in touch and spending weekends together. Her birthday is in late May, so to celebrate, we went to play some Bocce Ball!
Even though our team didn't win, we had a lot of fun. I've only played bocce a couple of times but I really enjoy it. After bocce, we went to Patxi's Pizzeria for some delicious Chicago style stuffed pizza. Overall it was a great day to celebrate my friends birthday and we all had a great time celebrating her 28th year on earth! Happy Birthday Yaz!
No comments:
Post a Comment